Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome!

This is my first official post after opening up this new blog.  I have contemplated blogging now for the past six months and have finally decided it was time.

My hopes for this blog are to showcase many creative sides of my life in how I do things from crafting, photography, digital creations, home organization, cleaning and more.  

Currently I have joined the 14 week challenge to get my home better organized.  14 Week Challenge - A Bowl Full of Lemon

You can view their blog as well here.

Stay tuned for before and after photos of this week's challenge - organizing the kitchen!  I'll also share with you some of my inspiration for how I have reorganized my kitchen cabinets including the medicine cabinet which now is held in the kitchen.

In the meantime, I challenge you to join the 14 week Challenge and get your house more organized!  I promise you, you will be glad you did!





No comments:

Post a Comment