Saturday, September 29, 2012

Laundry Room - Under Construction

I really wish I could take part in this weeks challenge...the Laundry Room, however, I have a laundry room in the basement, in an unfinished area.  It's the ONLY part of the basement other than two closets that are not finished and has left me wanting to remodel.  I am looking to paint the floor (concrete), add a rug in the center of the room and hang panels to hide the unfinished walls and the pipes that run throughout the room.

Since this is what we want to do to this room, it is a project that will have to wait.  So for now it only houses a washer and dryer and a shelf that has some items on it (already organized).

For now, this area is "Under Construction" and once we do the makeover I'll be sure to post some before and after photos for you :)

If you have any ideas to help with an unfinished part of the basement that cannot be finished due to pipes in the way, please leave them in the comments below!

Until then...





abfolbutton

3 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying you and I hope you will spend more time with us i close friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JM! I am enjoying the group and getting to know you ladies as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in working with pipe for a living? The pay is great and work is always plentiful. Check with your local pipefitters union to learn more about your local pipe trades. Rohrbruch

    ReplyDelete